the westing game
Page numbers are approximate and may vary between book editions.
- How many people were invited to view the apartments at Sunset Towers?
- What bet does Turtle take on?
- What had Sydelle Pulaski hoped for in moving to Sunset Towers?
- How had Mr. Westing made his fortune?
- What tragedies had Mr. Westing experienced?
- What do the heirs need to do in order to claim Mr. Westing’s fortune?
- What is special about each team’s set of clues?
- What pair does not immediately look at their clues and why?
- What idea does Theo have regarding the clues?
- What conclusions does J.J. Ford come to concerning the death of Mr. Westing, and the
motive for his will?
- What information does the newspaperman give the judge regarding Mr.Hoo?
- What clue does Chris think he might have found?
- What observation does Turtle make about adults in general, and about Angela and Sydelle
- According to the judge’s information, which people have connections with Mr. Westing?
- What two new clues does Angela obtain and how does she acquire them?
- What clue does Mrs. Baumbach find and keep to herself?
- Who breaks up the discussion with his opinion of Mr. Westing’s murder, and what is the opinion?
- What knowledge of the Westing family does Sandy reveal to the judge?
- In the discussion as to the bomber’s identity, which two people are not suspected?
- What does Sydelle realize about her partner?
- What theory does Theo come up with based on his clues?
- What conclusion does the judge come to when looking at Sydelle Pulaski’s bio-information?
- Why does Mrs. Baumbach give Chris one of her clues?
- What proposal does Dr. Deere offer Chris?
- After first thinking that Mr. Hoo is the bomber, why does Crow change her mind?
- Why does Chris reveal one of Turtle’s clues to Angela?
- What revelation does the judge have regarding Mrs. Wexler and Crow?
- What connection is revealed between the judge and Mr. Westing?
- Why does Turtle try to convince everyone that she is the bomber?
- While talking to the judge, what information does Turtle reveal?
- What does Theo reveal about Sandy?
- Why does the judge ask if Theo had checkmated his opponent?
- What makes Turtle realize the game is still being played?
- In holding a trial, what does Turtle hope to prove?
- What does the appearance of a receipt at the trial reveal?
- In Turtle’s closing arguments what does she reveal about Mr. Westing and the game?
- What does Mr. Westing bequeath to each of the heirs?
- What was the purpose of the great winter fireworks display?
- How does Turtle finally solve the entire puzzle?
- What is significant about Angela naming her daughter Alice?